Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Nov 6, 2008

Biggest Loser... anybody???
Author
Message
smerbear
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 237
Station: North Carolina
Mon Jan 28, 2008 12: 28 pm    Post subject: Biggest Loser... anybody???
Does anyone watch the Biggest Loser. I am so addicted to that show. It gives me such inspiration but I think this is the first time that I am actually watching my weight at the same time the show is on. I keep thinking I could look just as good as those people when they are done.
Anyway, another Monday... off to work!!! [ / icon_smile. gif]
Ginny_O
Established Member
Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 141
Location: Maryland
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11: 46 pm    Post subject:
I ' m also a fan. In fact, it was partly because I watched the last season that I finally decided it was past time to get started on my own weight loss. I know that the way they lose weight isn ' t feasible for most of us, but it is fun to watch the incredible transformations.
mneemnee
Established Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Mon Feb 04, 2008 6: 01 pm    Post subject:
I watched season 1 and 2 only. I think there is season 3, but they didn ' t air it here in my country. We even have an Arabic version.

No comments: