Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Nov 6, 2008

First month over and great results!
Author
Message
zookerman182
New Member
Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 24
Thu Nov 01, 2007 8: 15 am    Post subject: First month over and great results!
Ok well on october 14th i posted about my progress so far and i will contain everything i posted at the bottom of this post if people want to go back and read it. It is now the end of my 31st day on this diet and my starting weight before i went so sleep on september 30th was 290. 2. Tonight before i go to sleep my current weight is 257. 8. I lost 20 lbs in the first 14 days and in the last 17 days i have lost another 12. 2. I have kept up with my ambulatory a mile per day and have stuck to the strict diet. I made some jerky in the dehydrator out of beef stew meat and have been eating that with a serving size portain of cashews and pistachios per day about 8 times / day to keep my metabolism up. Those 8 times of course are in between meals. I have stuck to drinking 6 - 8 liters of water per day and my skin is still in tip top shape. I have tons of energy and i am alot more bendable now. I had to buy a new belt and the frame weight on my workout shorts come in handy now. I just wanted to share again my progress and how successful you can be if you stick to this way of life and excercise. My goal of 225 - 230 by christmas is looking like its possible. I will be sure to post again on november 15th with another halfs month results.
( My previous post on October 14th )
I have been on this diet for 14 days after tonight and i am having terrific results. My starting weight was 290 and i am right around 270 before i go to bed at night. I walk just a little over a mile per day on a local outdoor trail and i walk it in about 35 minutes. I drink between 7 and 8 liters of water per day and can see amazing results in my skin and i also have much more engergy. I am a cook at a local sports bar which is a double edged sword. I have all the salads / grilled chicken / steak / chicken wings, etc. at my taking but i also have to try and not eat all of the fried foods i cook for the customers night in and night out ( cheese fries / sub sandwiches / baked potatos / chips and salsa, etc. ). I have stuck to my guns and the addictive foods i used to eat day in and day out do not tempt me anymore. I eat 20 or under grams of carbs per day and i eat 5 - 7 times per day. My clothes are getting looser and my hopes are becoming higher. My goal is to get to 200 lbs which is a good weight for my body type. I am also getting married in july and it would be great to be in tip top shape for that and for the people who havent seen me in years ( Ive always been very heavy ). Just wanted to share my experience so far with all of you and i hope this helps some of you who are attempting this type of lifestyle.
zookerman182
New Member
Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 24
Thu Nov 01, 2007 8: 20 am    Post subject:
i forgot to mention that i stretch the serving size daily portions of nuts out all day which means i am allowed 49 pistachios for 8 grams and 21 cashwes for 8 grams for the entire day so eight times i day i eat one small piece of jerky and roughly 3 cashwes and 6 pistachios. This i have found keeps my energy up and helps burn fat!

No comments: