Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Nov 6, 2008

HELP PLEASE!
Author
Message
AUZTRALIKA13
New Member
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 10
Thu Nov 01, 2007 2: 33 pm    Post subject: HELP PLEASE!
I am on my 5th day of the induction period and i don ' t seem to be losing any weight.
I am 5`7 and weigh 130 pounds.
My menu is sort of like this
Breakfast: 3 eggs or 100 grams of beef, 3 cups of coffe with splenda and coffe mate
Lunch: 3 sausages with mayo and caesar salad
Dinner: Fish, Meat or Chicken, steamed veggies or salad withranch, vinagrette or caesar dressing
Snack: Cheese
I do chew a lot of sugar free gum, like 2 packs a day.
What do you think, how can I improve my menu.
Thanks
ildanoch
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Thu Nov 01, 2007 2: 35 pm    Post subject:
why would you want to lose any weight? You didn ' t mention your age but, for an adult that is a perfect weight. Maybe you plainly need toning?
Deborah ( 5 ' 7 ) sw237 cw162 gw145
AUZTRALIKA13
New Member
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 10
Thu Nov 01, 2007 2: 44 pm    Post subject:
Hi Deborah
Thanks for your response. I know I am not fat, but a year ago I used to weigh 118 pounds, and I felt much better. My clothes dont fit anymore and I hate it.
I am 26 years old.
I forgot to mention I do cardio ( bike ) 3 times a week for 45 mins.
Any suggestions as to how to improve my regimen
ildanoch
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Thu Nov 01, 2007 3: 01 pm    Post subject:
Sadly you are getting older and your metabolism and your shape is changing.
Regarding your diet, may I suggest logging everything you eat into fitday. com. Maybe there are areas you can improve. But you won ' t see the significant weight loss those of us with 100 + to lose see.
Regarding exercise, I ' m DEFINATELY not the one to ask about exercise as I don ' t lol. But from what I do know, I ' d suggest you mix up your routine. Add some weights on different days. I know there is something about mixing aerobic and anaerobic for best results.
Good luck!
Deborah sw237 cw162 gw145
Miss_lirpa
New Member
Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 16
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Fri Nov 02, 2007 2: 31 am    Post subject:
The sugar free gum that I have has 2 carbs per stick. Have you checked yours? I was excited at first at being able to still chew this for sugar cravings, but was glad i checked first.

No comments: