Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Nov 6, 2008

How much weight did you lose during induction?
Author
Message
PopcornEeyore
New Member
Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 3
Tue Nov 06, 2007 5: 13 pm    Post subject: How much weight did you lose during induction?
Hello. How much weight did you lose during induction?
What weight did you start at?
Just want to see if I am normal...
Thanks,
Michelle
pheonixheart
Senior Member
Joined: 29 Apr 2004
Posts: 665
Stage: Florida
Thu Nov 08, 2007 7: 15 am    Post subject:
hi,
I only lost 3 lbs during induction... don ' t recall the start weight though. I have pretty high resistance...
Good luck to you though!!
molley
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 839
Latitude: VT
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5: 13 pm    Post subject:
I lost 10 lbs.
Fiona
Confessed Member
Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Posts: 135
Post: Western New York
Thu Nov 08, 2007 6: 10 pm    Post subject:
I lost 4. 8 the after the first two weeks and since then... now 6 weeks I have been stalled, not a lot of weight change nor measures change but I like the diet and as I am not the sugar tooth type then this diet is easy to follow for me.
By the way I am still in induction and since I am not loosing a lot will stay here for awhile.
zookerman182
New Member
Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 24
Thu Nov 08, 2007 10: 36 pm    Post subject:
i lost about 20 lbs during my first two weeks and have been on the diet since october 1st and have lost a total of 40 lbs so far. My starting weight was 290.
Bliss Pirate
Senior Member
Joined: 06 Jan 2004
Posts: 3106
Location: St. Paul, MN
Fri Nov 09, 2007 5: 19 am    Post subject:
I lost about 45 lbs, but then had to move on to a more diverse food list and OWL because induction was getting boring.
But I did induction for almost 4 months before adding some new foods.

No comments: