Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

Help!!!!, I think I hit a Plateau
Author
Message
page104
Hackneyed Member
Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Posts: 48
Fri May 09, 2008 2: 41 pm    Post subject: Help!!!!, I think I hit a Plateau
Can anyone please HELP!!.
I ' ve been at the same weight for about three weeks. I am following the induction which I have been doing since Jan. 14, 2008.
I go next the plan to a T. I work at the gym 45 min. a day 4 - 5 times a week. I drink about 2 1 / 2 liters of water a day.
I ' m very sad today. Mother ' s Day this weekend, and I don ' t want to do anything I will regret.
Someone Please help!!!!!
maxomo
New Member
Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 19
Location: Fredericton, NB
Fri May 09, 2008 5: 22 pm    Post subject:
ok two suggesttions.
1. You could be losing inches and not weight. All that workout builds muscles and that may counterbalance fat loss. People in the forums often report that weight loss goes in alternating stages of losing weight for a few weeks and then losing just inches the next few weeks.
2. If you have been following induction for a long time it may help to introduce some extra carbs to get a higher metabolism. Just add an extra 5 to 10 grams a day for a week or two and see how that goes. It ' s best to add a little at a time so you can tell what amount works best for you.

No comments: