Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

Back on track and DH maybe jumping on board as well...
Author
Message
smerbear
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 237
Direction: North Carolina
Mon May 26, 2008 5: 38 pm    Post subject: Back on track and DH maybe jumping on board as well...
I am so thrilled right now. Everytime I do a weight loss program ( which I have done so many of ) my husband says he will do what ever I need to help me out. This last time I told him " Thanks, but the only way you can really help me is to do it with me ". He responded ( surprisingly ) with, ok, whatever it takes I will do it with you. Now he like his chocolate and snack foods so when he said he would do low carb with me I was flaborgasted. Right now it is on a trial basis but he is doing dynamite. He lost 6 lbs from yesterday today. I started on Saturday and have lost 5 lbs in 2 days. I am happy with that. I just need a lot of motivation to stick with this. I am really hoping that DH will stick with it as well, that would make it much easier to do.
Wish us Luck!!!!
mneemnee
Established Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Tue May 27, 2008 12: 46 pm    Post subject:
Good luck to both of you, you ' re doing great!!
Just keep us posted. [ / icon_smile. gif]
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Location: San Jose
Tue May 27, 2008 7: 44 pm    Post subject:
That ' s great! And it will make preparing meals, and even choosing restaurants so much easier!
sableshay
New Member
Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 27
Location: missouri
Wed May 28, 2008 1: 28 pm    Post subject:
my hubby has lost weight just from eating the atkins way at dinner time i dont think he exactly knows hes eating the atkins way. he just eats whatever i cook for dinner and i dont really think he has paid much attention that the bread and potatoes are gone he hopped on the scale the other day and was suprised to see he is ten lbs lighter so i think its been good for the both of us... so good luck to you and your husband

No comments: