Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

Vanessa starting Atkins 5 / 19 / 2008
Author
Message
vanessa
Published Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Site: San Francisco, California
Sun May 18, 2008 8: 23 pm    Post subject: Vanessa starting Atkins 5 / 19 / 2008
Hi there Everyone. My name is Vanessa and I will be starting ATkins once again 5 / 19 / 2008. I did Atkins a little over 5 years ago with wonderful results. I got pregnant and was no longer able to do ATkins while I was pregnant. Once I had the baby I wanted to begin ATkins. My doctor did not recommend it because I was breast feeding my babyand do to health reasons I had to supersede a strict nutrition menu. Low and behold my baby is 3 years old already and I need to loose my weight. Time just flew by. I will be attending a big family conference in December so I want to look as fit as can be. My goal which I know is possible because I did it before is to loose 50 + pounds by then [ / icon_eek. gif] It seems impossible right now but expert I did it once gives me the most confidence I can get. Thanks for reading this and I hope I get to know each one of you better and share my results as they go on.
dafeedil
Noted Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 111
Locus: Indianapolis, IN
Sun May 18, 2008 8: 36 pm    Post subject:
Hi Vanessa [ / icon_biggrin. gif] Good luck! If you stick to it, you should lose the weight you want. I ' ve been on Atkins for exactly 3 months and have lost about 32 pounds [ / icon_razz. gif]
heyla44
Established Member
Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 84
Location: Yorkshire
Sun May 18, 2008 9: 43 pm    Post subject:
Hey Vanessa.
I think you be more than capable of hitting your goal weight by December, especially because you ' ve done it before. Keep us posted on your progress
Good luck and welcome!
gibsonman
New Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 18
Mon May 19, 2008 5: 31 pm    Post subject:
Hey!! I am starting today too! I am getting ready to goto the grocery store to buy groceries for the week. I ' ve been wanting to start this whole year but due to unforseen circumstances I found myself living on my sisters couch for nearly 3 months in a small manhattan studio apartment that had a teeny mini fridge. I had no room for any groceries and just ate out all the time.
so anyway. I also want to lose about 50 lbs. anywhere between 180 and 190 I ' d be happy with.
Goodluck!!
vanessa
Established Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Location: San Francisco, California
Mon May 19, 2008 9: 54 pm    Post subject:
gibsonman wrote:
Hey!! I am starting today too! I am getting ready to goto the grocery store to buy groceries for the week. I ' ve been wanting to start this whole year but due to unforseen circumstances I found myself living on my sisters couch for nearly 3 months in a small manhattan studio apartment that had a teeny mini fridge. I had no room for any groceries and just ate out all the time.
so anyway. I also want to lose about 50 lbs. anywhere between 180 and 190 I ' d be happy with.
Goodluck!!
Thanks and Good Luck to you. I already did my grocery shopping. I was so excited to start. I can ' t wait to start weighing myself and seeing the pounds go down!

No comments: