Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

seltzer water
Author
Message
gibsonman
New Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 18
Fri May 30, 2008 1: 25 am    Post subject: seltzer water
I ' ve discovered this has almost rid my craving for something other than water when i ' m eating. I can drink water all day long but when it is time for a meal, I really want something else, but I am avoiding artificial sweeteners and ice tea and really... anything but water. I dont have a scale and I don ' t have ketostix so I was wondering what people have found with drinking this. zero calories, no sodium no anything.
I ' m just happy it curves my craving for something soda like or milk or tea when I ' m eating a meal.
I don ' t even know what my starting weight is but I started Monday the 26th.
i am going to try to go by purely comments from peers that don ' t see me often, and the way my clothes fit.
dafeedil
Established Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 111
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Fri May 30, 2008 11: 16 am    Post subject:
I have to tell you, that ' s the only water I drink. For some reason just plain water makes my stomach feel a bit upset, it always has. At my grocery store I can get a 12 pack of sparkling water. It has no added anything, just carbonated water. I ' ve been drinking it for years, and since I ' ve started Atkins in February and I ' ve lost over 30 pounds so far. So, that ' s just my opinion, I think it ' s fine to drink.

No comments: