Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

wheremycoat
Author
Message
kellyjane
Certified Member
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 64
Seat: England
Tie Jun 18, 2008 3: 55 pm    Post subject: wheremycoat
you ' ll be happy to know that I won ' t be posting anymore, thanks alot for lump me with the decision [ / icon_rolleyes. gif]
Tril
Senior Member
Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 1325
Seat: ( very ) Northeastern USA
Hitch on Jun 18, 2008 4: 11 pm    Post subject:
C ' mon, Kelly... I ' m sure minx didn ' t mean anything by her moan comment. I could see how you might take it wrong, but when someone says something that stings, you should tell them. Ask them what they meant. You ' re frustrated as you - know - what right now. It would be easy to take something wrong... ya know? You ' re important. You count. Please stay.
Tril
kellyjane
Notorious Member
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 64
Direction: England
Mix Jun 18, 2008 4: 16 pm    Post subject:
Thanks Tril you are mink but I won ' t......................... by the way is it a man or a woman?
Good luck with your faraway wl Tril [ / icon_biggrin. gif]
bluehex
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2003
Posts: 2663
Locality: Warsaw, Poland
Tie Jun 18, 2008 4: 20 pm    Post subject:
Kellyjane, I seriously think that comment was meant as a joke and not in a bad way at all. Written posts are not as clear on emotional intent as a direct conversation, and it is really easy to read a person wrong...
Shall we buy that Wheresmycoat perhaps didn ' t make it very clear - and on the other hand, that you have overreacted just a slight bit? C ' mon, is one little misunderstanding really enough to make you leave us?
Your posts are funny and sweet and we will miss you - plus, there really IS no real reason for leaving. Just a misunderstanding.
smerbear
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 237
Location: North Carolina
Wed Jun 18, 2008 11: 45 pm    Post subject:
I am not sure what wheresmycoat wrote because all of their comments are edited from what I can see, but I have been on a number of forums and some of them are very brutal. I offended someone on this forum not too long ago by saying that we are the only ones that can do this for ourselves.
You have to detach yourself a bit and only take the advice you need out of it. There are plenty of people that have their opinions but this is your journey and your body and no one can do it but you. Don ' t let whatever comment it was that was made make you leave. Let it make you stronger. [ / icon_smile. gif]
Good Luck!
bluehex
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2003
Posts: 2663
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Thu Jun 19, 2008 5: 03 am    Post subject:
Quote:
I have been on a number of forums and some of them are very brutal
Smerbear, when have you ever seen THIS forum being brutal?
I don ' t know about those other forums, but here everyone is trying to help each other as best we can.
vanessa
Established Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Location: San Francisco, California
Thu Jun 19, 2008 6: 25 am    Post subject:
Can I be nosy and ask what happened or is it none of my business. I think I answered my own question.
Tril
Senior Member
Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 1325
Location: ( very ) Northeastern USA
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10: 06 am    Post subject:
I don ' t want to speak for Smerbear ( I know she ' s perfectly capable of doing that herself!!! ) but the way I read her post is that she ' s seen OTHER boards be brutal. I have, too. Nothing on the LowCarbSite, though, has been disrespectful.
smerbear
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 237
Location: North Carolina
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11: 08 am    Post subject:
Thank you Tril, I did mean OTHER ( as in others besides www. lowcarbsite. com
)
I LOVE this forum!!!! Yes, even on this forum people have their opinions but this has been the friendliest and most supportive forum I have ever been on, in fact I was thinking a couple of minutes ago about how I am almost addicted to this site because of how great it is.
I apologize for not being more clear when I made my earlier comment. Thanks Tril for rephrasing that for me. [ / icon_smile. gif]
bluehex
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2003
Posts: 2663
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Thu Jun 19, 2008 7: 34 pm    Post subject:
Oh, sorry, my mistake. Very well then. I ' m glad you like it here.

No comments: