Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

I have a problem!!!!
Author
Message
Noor
Obvious Member
Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 80
Tue Jun 17, 2008 6: 53 pm    Post subject: I have a problem!!!!
[ / icon_cry. gif] [ / icon_cry. gif] [ / icon_cry. gif]
when I used to lose weight I used to have a different plan of fat loss, but this time, I ' m losing my bum!! I believe it ' s gonna be flat when I reach my just weight.. which is not good at all..
does anyone have the same problem?
do you think bum exercises will really work?
Tril
Senior Member
Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 1325
Site: ( very ) Northeastern USA
Tue Jun 17, 2008 7: 42 pm    Post subject:
Exercises will definitely help... squats ( esp holding weights ), lunges and climbing stairs will be your best " bum " builders. These will tone, tighten and LIFT the maximus gluteous muscle.
How old are you Noor? " Flattening " ofttimes happens later in life as muscle tone drops and fat starts getting deposited in the stomach instead of the hip, thighs and buttock area. By older, I mean menopause and beyond. Once we no longer need that pear shape to produce babies, we often transform into apples. LOL Look around at older women ( and women with PCOS ) and you will see what I mean. It ' s related to hormones.
Noor
Plain Member
Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 80
Tue Jun 17, 2008 8: 09 pm    Post subject:
I ' m still 29! but the problem is that I ' m losing fat from my bum, boobs, faster than elsewhere, my belly fat is going also but becuse I just gave birth 2 months ago, I still have a flappy belly, which I ' m working on,
so the loss in my bum is more pronounced [ / icon_sad. gif]
I hope this will be better with exercise
Tril
Senior Member
Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 1325
Location: ( very ) Northeastern USA
Tue Jun 17, 2008 8: 12 pm    Post subject:
I ' m sure exercise will help. It may be related to your post partum hormones, as well.
vanessa
Established Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Location: San Francisco, California
Tue Jun 17, 2008 10: 08 pm    Post subject:
My boobs have already gotten so much smaller. Don ' t like that but I ' ll have smaller boobs if it means me getting thinner. [ / icon_lol. gif]
Marinewifeandmom
Established Member
Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 138
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11: 56 pm    Post subject:
ha ha mine are shrinking too but i ' ll take that for a smaller body too - i always had a flat, saggy butt [ / icon_sad. gif] maybe atkins will make it better ha ha
Noor
Established Member
Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 80
Wed Jun 18, 2008 8: 53 am    Post subject:
congratulations for the high spirit girls [ / icon_biggrin. gif] I ' ll try to have the same reaction [ / icon_wink. gif]
I think I will try some squats first and let ' s see what will happen [ / icon_rolleyes. gif]
kellyjane
Established Member
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 64
Location: England
Wed Jun 18, 2008 11: 17 am    Post subject:
* * * passes Noor 2 balloons * * * * *........................ just incase all else fails hun LOL [ / icon_biggrin. gif] [ / icon_lol. gif]
Kelly
Noor
Established Member
Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 80
Thu Jun 19, 2008 5: 32 am    Post subject:
my only problem is that they might burst.. [ / icon_wink. gif]
Bagadonitz
Senior Member
Joined: 06 Mar 2004
Posts: 227
Location: Mobile, NL, Canada
Thu Jun 19, 2008 1: 03 pm    Post subject:
If only I could don ' t the volume I hope to lose from my boobs to one of you looking for it!
[ / icon_lol. gif]

No comments: