Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

I want to start... but does it really really work?
Author
Message
kelly30
New Member
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 4
Mon Apr 14, 2008 11: 53 pm    Post subject: I want to start... but does it really really work?
Hi, i have been doing a low carb shake diet, but i am so sick of shakes and i really need to eat real food. I think the low carb perception works, i just want to know if Atkins diet like eating bacon and eggs for breaky etc etc is really going to help me lose weight?
I am keen to lose weight in the next couple of months leading up to an mistake where i want to wear a nice garb!
Can you tell me how much weight you lost over induction etc. I guess i just want to know that it is working for some people as i am worried about doing this style of eating and then putting on weight!!
Thanks..
JCFAST66
New Member
Joined: 15 Wreck 2008
Posts: 29
Locus: East Central Iowa
Tue Apr 15, 2008 1: 44 am    Post subject:
Kelly 30, this site is full of people whom have had excellent success with this diet. I have lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks and am no longer hungry as I used to be. If you really want it to work read the book do yur homework and be ready, set in your supplies ahead of time. And the biggest thing DON, T CHEAT, NOT EVEN ONE TIME JC
desertbitch
Senior Member
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 367
Location: High Desert, CA.
Tue Apr 15, 2008 7: 54 pm    Post subject:
I aagree with JCfast, read the book, do the food plan the way it is written and it will work. If you try to do your own version of it, most likely it wont work or the results wont last.
Be fast friends with the acceptable food lists!!
Meal planning is very important. Having low carb snacks at the ready a MUST!
Be wary of hidden carbs, read all labels.
I am a slow loser and i have lost 26 pounds since JANUARY. I feel so much better and eat a ton more veggies than I did before.
Best of luck!
molley
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 839
Location: VT
Wed Apr 16, 2008 4: 00 pm    Post subject:
I ' m not even going to respond to your question.... I ' m just going to point you to the progress section.

No comments: