Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

Cellulite..... EEK EEK EEK
Author
Message
vanessa
Manifest Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Direction: San Francisco, California
Mon May 19, 2008 3: 27 am    Post subject: Cellulite..... EEK EEK EEK
Hi there all. I was wondering something I have some cellulite on my considerable thighs for all of you that have lost convincing weight if you had cellulite before did it help take that off with your weight loss or is the cellulite there still latent around. I ' ve seen on some people once they loose weight the cellulite disappers. Wondering if that is possible?
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Position: San Jose
Fri May 23, 2008 8: 47 pm    Post subject:
I ' ve lost 66. 5 lbs and my thighs look smooth, but if I shape the muscles, it feels like hundreds of little lumps under the skin. Sounds weird, I know.
I guess that ' s the remains of my cellulite and I think it will eventually be burned off. Cellulite is just another name for fat deposits.
I think that exercising the area that has the cellulite to improve the muscle tone, and eating a natural, healthy low - carb diet is the best way to get rid of it.
Caoimhe
Senior Member
Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 226
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Sat May 24, 2008 7: 54 pm    Post subject:
I ' ve only lost a little bit of weight so far but my thighs are smoother already! How happy am I!!!! [ / icon_lol. gif]

No comments: