Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

I need a professional
Author
Message
mneemnee
Proverbial Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Locus: Cairo, Egypt
Tie Apr 30, 2008 12: 33 pm    Post subject: I need a professional
Hi everyone,
I ' ve been on Atkins for more than 5 months. I ' ve lost about 45 lbs. Today was the first time to cheat. I ate almost everything. I was about to begin Pre maintenance [ / icon_cry. gif]
What do I do now? Shall I begin from the first beginning: Induction for 2 weeks, OWL with its rungs? Shall I continue from where I left ( CCLL 50 )? Shall I be on Induction for a couple of days and continue? I ' m so confused.
I need a quick answer please as I ' m going to begin from tomorrow again.
Please Help [ / icon_cry. gif]
wheresmycoat
Senior Member
Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 322
Cement Apr 30, 2008 2: 29 pm    Post subject:
Ok, first thing..... deep breath! You will fall off the wagon, this is life. But you will get back on. Take confidence in that sentiment.
The first thing you must do is immediately eat protein. Grill a steak or some chicken, boil some eggs, etc.
I would go back to strict Atkins ( Induction ) for at least 4 days to flush out the sugar from your system and get you back into ketosis and off sugar cravings.
Relax, everything will be OK. Hang in there and next time, if you think of cheating, wait 20 minutes to do it. You are less likely to do the deed if you wait for the psychological desires to pass, which take about 20 minutes. [ / icon_cool. gif]
mneemnee
Established Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Wed Apr 30, 2008 3: 31 pm    Post subject:
Hi Whereismycoat,
Thanks for the reply. So after the 4 days I continue from where I left or continue the owl with the usual ladder?
Thanks again [ / icon_smile. gif]
wheresmycoat
Senior Member
Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 322
Wed Apr 30, 2008 3: 47 pm    Post subject:
I would personally recommed a slow build up again with adding 5 extra carbs per week; a gradually process. But, if you feel comfortable enough, you could go back to where you were after the 4 days. Trust your judgement. You will do whats best for your body. [ / icon_cool. gif]
mneemnee
Established Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Wed Apr 30, 2008 4: 58 pm    Post subject:
Thanks a lot. I feel better now [ / icon_wink. gif]

No comments: