Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

New to the board...
Author
Message
lisarama72
New Member
Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 3
Fri May 23, 2008 2: 46 am    Post subject: New to the board...
Hello!
I ' m new to the board, but not to Atkins [ / icon_redface. gif].....
I ' ve seen a few Atkins boards, but this one seems like folks are supportive to one another... I like that! I need that!!! I started Atkins 5 yeas ago and dropped from 245 to 190, yo - yo ' d back up to the 220 ' s and finally have dropped down to the 190s, again. Life just gets in the way some time... I ' ve been in school and raising my kids.
I ' m on Day 4 Induction, for the millionth time, and finally have my ducks in a row to stay focused. Trust me when I say, this is my season to get a grip because I ' ll be student teaching this fall and I need energy to keep up with 2nd graders! I ' m also running out of excuses to blame the " baby fat " I ' m still carrying around on my body from having my girls. They ' re 9 and 12, by the way. My hubby still love me for who I am, and has dealt wonderfully with the many changes of hairstyles, mood swings, and life for the past 15 years. I do walk for exercise on my hamster rotate ( aka: treadmill ) and hubby rides his bike to work. We ' d be the perfect team if I had his metabolism!
Well, there ' s my dribble of introducing my life and how I found your site. I look forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you!
Cheers!
vanessa
Established Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Location: San Francisco, California
Fri May 23, 2008 5: 14 am    Post subject:
Hey There Lisarama72. Welcome to the board. I too am new here on the board and looking foward to see how well you progress.
Caoimhe
Senior Member
Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 226
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Fri May 23, 2008 9: 21 am    Post subject:
Welcome to the forum. How are you finding induction?
lisarama72
New Member
Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 3
Fri May 23, 2008 8: 14 pm    Post subject:
Hi, Vanessa... it ' s good to know that there ' s new folks here too [ / icon_smile. gif]
Hi, Caoimhe.... thanks, well, so far so good on this round of Induction. I ' m mostly tired, irritable, snippy, the usual.... I ' m looking forward to the energy climbing back up! [ / icon_smile. gif]
Thanks for the welcome!
kirstyb1
Established Member
Joined: 19 May 2008
Posts: 83
Location: Glasgow
Fri May 23, 2008 8: 16 pm    Post subject:
hiya
welcome to the site and good luck [ / icon_biggrin. gif]
xx

No comments: