Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

Do you think Atkins is safe?
Author
Message
catsandtrees
Confessed Member
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 44
Setting: Smack in the middle of the UK
Sat Aug 18, 2007 2: 52 pm    Post subject: Do you think Atkins is safe?
I have read a few things about Atkins some of which say it is the best diet out there and others which say it is unhealthy.
Wanted to hear from new and experienced Atkins dieters on their opinions.
I am on it so I guess I must think it is safe. After all it is only mainly white proceeding food I am missing out on anyway!
ildanoch
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Mon Aug 20, 2007 1: 26 pm    Post subject:
Atkins is like any diet / lifestyle - - it ' s safety is an alone thing. For me, removing carbs from my diet was the best thing I ' ve done in my life. The way I eat makes me feel better about myself and healthier in general than I have ever felt. That does not mean it will do the same for every person.
Deborah
titianwasp
Established Member
Joined: 23 Jul 2007
Posts: 122
Location: Groton, Ma.
Mon Aug 20, 2007 7: 47 pm    Post subject: This we know
Is it safe?
We do know that being overweight will eventually kill many of us: diabetes, heart attack, high cholesterol / blood pressure, stroke - etc... People who lose weight, including people on Atkins, have lesser chance of all those things.
I would rather prevent the evil I do know than worry about a potential evil I don ' t. Of the people I saw daily in the hospital, at least 65 to 75 % of them had the ailments listed above. I swore to myself that would not be me, and Atkins is getting me there. If it allows you to lose weight, move around more easily and most especially feel good about yourself, that ' s gotta be worth something.10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: