Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

I ' m back! woo hoo!
Author
Message
mcl83
New Member
Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 18
Locale: Louisiana
Link Apr 02, 2008 2: 54 am    Post subject: I ' m back! woo hoo!
Hey everyone, so it ' s been big, but I ' m back and determined! How ' s everyone?! [ / icon_smile. gif]
Mel
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Situation: San Jose
Thu Apr 03, 2008 8: 07 pm    Post subject:
Hi Mel!
Welcome back! What are your goals?
I started on January 1 and just passed the 50 lb loss mark. It ' s going slower now, but I ' m also able to increase my activity since I ' m not carting around so much extra baggage, so that helps.
When were you here last?

No comments: