Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?
Author
Message
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Footing: San Jose
Tue Apr 01, 2008 5: 14 pm    Post subject: Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?
Thinking about emotional eating...
What are some of your favorite things that make you feel better and that don ' t make you feel worse later, like high - carb snacking does?
For me:
A walk in the woods
Buying a dainty outfit that makes me look slimmer - - at half price!
Fresh ripe raspberries
Playing with my grandson
Dawn125
Senior Member
Joined: 05 Impair 2004
Posts: 498
Situation: Central California
Cement Apr 02, 2008 2: 27 am    Post subject:
Exercise.
desertbitch
Senior Member
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 367
Whereabouts: High Wasteland, CA.
Fuse Apr 02, 2008 11: 34 pm    Post subject:
walks in the waste, the wildflowers are blooming right now. So precious.
steak.
when my kids wake me up and snuggle me in rest.
going to buttress early with a great movie.
clutterbunny
Received Member
Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 157
Latitude: Bakersfield, CA
Wed Apr 02, 2008 11: 45 pm    Post subject:
Doggy cuddles. Makes me feel better and relaxes me.
I have a mini schnauzer and a maltese / mini dachsund mix. Good snugglin ' size...
No Carbi - Wan Kenobi
New Member
Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Jundland wastes of Tatooine
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12: 43 am    Post subject:
fireworks, clasic rock, good mo vies, ribeye ' s on a forman grill, and fishing.
EDIT: i just got a warning for using the word M O V I E S?
what gives? is that a glitch or something?
JCFAST66
New Member
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 29
Location: East Central Iowa
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12: 51 am    Post subject:
my 5 grandkids ( they crack me up sometimes )
knowing I might just live a little longer
getting into my small clothes
and the number 1 reason is to be able to get in to the race car this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! JC
PattyC
Senior Member
Joined: 28 Oct 2003
Posts: 3213
Sun Apr 06, 2008 12: 00 am    Post subject:
I like knowing that I completed something. I keep charts, logs, etc - anything where I can check something off and feel an accomplishment.

No comments: