Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 13, 2008

What do you do as far as sweets in induction?

What do you do as far as sweets in induction?
Author
Message
lnhmgh0914
Noted Member
Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 82
Situation: South Jersey
Tue Aug 05, 2008 6: 10 pm    Post subject: What do you do as far as sweets in induction?
I ' m dying!! It ' s only the second day, unfortunately I ' m on the daybook ( TMI ) and I ' m craving sweets!!!! I need something!! I want chocolate or something resembling candy so bad!!!
What do you all do for sweets?
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Locale: San Jose
Tue Aug 05, 2008 7: 08 pm    Post subject:
I bought a lot of flavors of daVinci sugar - free syrups. You can repeatedly find them in the coffee aisle, or you can order them online. They ' re usually used to flavor Italian sodas and coffee drinks. They are sweetened with liquid Splenda, and have zero carbs, but plenty of flavor. Be sure you get the sugar - free kind; they also sell sugared syrups.
I got chocolate, macadamia nut, coconut, pineapple, hazelnut, raspberry, strawberry, and caramel.
My favorite drink is a couple of tablespoons each of pineapple and coconut flavor, fill the glass with ice, and pour club soda over it. Then add a teaspoon of heavy cream and stir gently. Instant low - carb pina colada!
When I have a chocolate craving, I have a chocolate soda: chocolate syrup, hazelnut syrup, ice, club soda or seltzer, and up to 1 Tablespoon of heavy cream.

No comments: