Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 12, 2008

Day 4 of Atkins
Author
Message
AngMcQ
New Member
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Setting: Bowmanville
Sun Aug 03, 2008 8: 52 pm    Post subject: Day 4 of Atkins
Hi all,
My husband and I are doing Atkins, he has been on it for 2 weeks and I am on day 4. I have to lose weight so I can have a better chance of having a baby. So far I have no energy and getting irritated because of the amount of food commercial and references there are on TV.
tanjicak
Avowed Member
Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 56
Sun Aug 03, 2008 9: 05 pm    Post subject:
HI, wellcome
I am in the simillar situation because I am trying to stay pregnant too. My doc said to me that I must loose at least 30 lb so I will have better chances.
You will find here all support you will need
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Location: San Jose
Tue Aug 05, 2008 7: 17 pm    Post subject:
Hi, welcome Tanjicak and AngMcK!
Getting in shape is great preparation for pregnancy! And Atkins is a great way to go! Be sure to take all the recommended vitamin and mineral supplements every day also. Pregnancy puts a strain on your body, and going into it when you ' re already overweight can be very hard on you. You ' re taking a great step in losing weight ahead of time.
However, if you are already pregnant, Dr. Atkins said that you shouldn ' t be on the weight loss phases of Atkins ( Induction and OWL ). Your developing child needs the carbohydrates. Same with during breastfeeding.12 октября 2008 г.

No comments: