Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 12, 2008

WOW
Author
Message
melgirl1120
New Member
Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 16
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1: 52 pm    Post subject: WOW
This is a really corney post but I am ruffled.. lol
I use an online program to calculate all my food and my daily goal of carbs was 186 a day [ / icon_eek. gif] I have been watching calories and fat for a loooong time so I am excited to see what happens now that I am doing atkins [ / icon_biggrin. gif]
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Direction: San Jose
Tue Aug 05, 2008 7: 02 pm    Post subject:
Isn ' t it incredible how many carbs we take in when we ' re just watching calories and fat? I ' m glad you ' ve joined us! I ' ve done the low - cal / low - fat thing many times and Atkins is so much better! I don ' t feel like I ' m starving myself on Atkins and my body seens very grateful!
Have you recently started Induction? How is it going?
melgirl1120
New Member
Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 16
Tue Aug 05, 2008 7: 53 pm    Post subject:
Yes it IS incredible!!
today is day 2 of induction and things are going well so far, I am about to eat a nice burger for dinner with some broccoli and hit my 20 carbs for the day!! [ / icon_biggrin. gif] I haven ' t been hungry the past few days either!!
How long have you been doing atkins??12 октября 2008 г.

No comments: