Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 9, 2008

Hi - another new one!
Author
Message
KristinaV
New Member
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Seat: Panama City Beach, Florida
Sun Aug 10, 2008 12: 59 am    Post subject: Hi - another new one!
I ' ve been reading through the posts - what an amazing amount of information!
I ' m Kristina - live in Florida and have been in induction phase for 5 days now. I ' ve lost 5 lbs - so not too bad. I did Atkins years ago - and it worked really well - wonder why I stopped? I ' ve been on enough " diets " to know that my body just doesn ' t do well with carbs. I really don ' t want this to be a diet - although I guess any way of eating is really a diet.
What else - I have 3 children and 2 wonderful grandchildren. My youngest just graduated - so now it ' s all about me! Yeah right - lol... but I ' m going to give it a shot.
Enough for now - looking forward to jumping in!
tonik999
Established Member
Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 86
Location: SW Virginia
Wed Aug 13, 2008 7: 08 pm    Post subject:
Welcome Kristina! And good luck!
[ / icon_smile. gif] Toni

No comments: