Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 13, 2008

New!
Author
Message
Lexie87
New Member
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1: 34 pm    Post subject: New!
Hi! I ' m new in the forum, but not in Atkins. I did Atkins a few years back, when I was 13 years old, because I was overweight. My parents took me to Atkins and I went on a diet and it went pretty well. With time though ( I am 20 now ), I left the diet, and although I ' m not overweight anymore, I am starting to gain more weight than I ' d like to. So... I ' m starting on induction again and I ' ll try to result through this time. I think this time will be easier though, since I already know the diet, I ' m more mature now and there are all this low carb goodies that will do me good after I ' m done with induction.
Anyways, I was happy to find this forum since I think it will help me through ( Have to check the low carb recipes )
mneemnee
Established Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Sun Jun 01, 2008 3: 35 pm    Post subject:
Welcome to the forum and keep us posted.
Maie.
smerbear
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 237
Location: North Carolina
Sun Jun 01, 2008 7: 03 pm    Post subject:
Yes, welcome!!! There a lot of terrific people on this forum to keep you going!!! I am back for the millionth time myself so I know the feeling. Good Luck on your jouney!
together4ever
New Member
Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 19
Location: Japan
Sun Jun 01, 2008 8: 07 pm    Post subject:
cool, keep us posted on your progress and good luck!
Caoimhe
Senior Member
Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 226
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Tue Jun 03, 2008 12: 30 pm    Post subject:
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it as helpful as I have!
kirstyb1
Established Member
Joined: 19 May 2008
Posts: 83
Location: Glasgow
Tue Jun 03, 2008 7: 31 pm    Post subject:
Welcome to the forum!!
Good luck
x

No comments: