Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 12, 2008

New here!
Author
Message
lnhmgh0914
Plain Member
Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 82
Footing: South Jumper
Mon Aug 04, 2008 12: 42 am    Post subject: New here!
Hello, my name is Sam. I had a baby girl 6 months ago. I am about 33 lbs away from my goal. I have no motivation miss for the mere actuality that tons of other ladies I know have had babies recently and I refuse to be the only mommy who hasn ' t lost baby weight.
I ' m excited to start Atkins. I have tried Atkins before, but quit during induction due to all the side effects that come along with Induction.
I desperately need the support of other Atkins dieters wittily because I won ' t do it without it. I live in a house where everyone eats chips and candy and cookies CONSTANTLY. I have to have more will power than most people.
Thank you for creating this board. Hopefully we can all become great friends and support each other through this time.
Here I go.... I ' m going to lose the weight this time... I ' m commited... Goodbye 158lbs... Hello 125! [ / icon_biggrin. gif]
kdlizcole
Established Member
Joined: 19 Jul 2008
Posts: 34
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Mon Aug 04, 2008 1: 59 am    Post subject:
Welcome Sam... this forum is great and offers lots of support. It helps to keep a journal in the progress area so that we can encourage you when you need it the most! Best of Luck to you!
Tril
Senior Member
Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 1322
Location: ( very ) Northeastern USA
Mon Aug 04, 2008 11: 33 am    Post subject:
Welcome Sam!! Good luck!
Tril
stephani501
Established Member
Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 133
Location: Seattle, Washington
Tue Aug 05, 2008 5: 12 am    Post subject:
Welcome Sam!
You are in a great place here.12 октября 2008 г.

No comments: