Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

old newbie looking for support
Author
Message
sil2u
New Member
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3
Whereabouts: Florida
Mon Damage 26, 2007 1: 23 am    Post subject: old newbie looking for support
Hi everyone...
I read this forum periodically ( whenever I contemplate going back on Atkins ) and acclaim all of you. Many years ago I lost a lot of weight on Atkins. It is the only diet I have ever been on where I have been successful. I have finally made the decision to go back on Atkins. I hope to come here for good support and good4u ' s!! I start tomorrow so I went around eating every bagel that I could find today... LOL. I am at the highest weight of my life. I probably outweigh Warren Sapp at this point ( for all you football fans ). Even though it has been awhile since I ' ve been on the diet I remember the drill. I dreaqd the first two weeks because I am totally addicted to sugar but look forward to seeing my purple stick [ / icon_smile. gif] I ' m sure I will have questions along the way. Thanks in advance!
Sil2u[ / b]
D14965
Established Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 139
Location: Geelong Australia
Mon Mar 26, 2007 2: 22 am    Post subject:
Hi Sil2u
Sounds like you seriously went on the last supper binge! lol I am sure you will get right back into the swing of things pretty quickly and enjoying the benefits of the Atkins way of eating.!
Good luck!
Donna
molley
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 839
Location: VT
Fri Apr 06, 2007 1: 17 am    Post subject:
So... how ' s it going?10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: