Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 13, 2008

Pepperoni
Author
Message
Marinewifeandmom
Plain Member
Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 138
Locale: Camp Lejeune, NC
Sat Aug 02, 2008 1: 10 am    Post subject: Pepperoni
Mmmm.. finally started today eating this as a little snack. How much can you have? Is there a max? The little parcel I got by Armour has 1 net carb per serving ( each serving is 16 slices ) for the italian kind. Thanks!
KypDurron
Senior Member
Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Situation: Wisconsin
Sat Aug 02, 2008 2: 22 am    Post subject:
Its pure so some people will say be careful of it, but I say eat it till it gives ya heartburn lol.
I ' ll give this word of warning however,,, when we were driving to a wedding ( my brother and I ) we passed thru Penn. and i couldnt find anything at the gas station to eat, except this mondo sized pepperoni stick. It was warm and a half lb. I gobbled it and my stomach burnt so bad lol....
vanessa
Established Member
Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 150
Location: San Francisco, California
Sat Aug 02, 2008 3: 35 pm    Post subject:
I usually eat a lot. The one I get says 0 carbs 0 sugar. It really hasn ' t done anything different to me.
KypDurron
Senior Member
Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Location: Wisconsin
Sat Aug 02, 2008 6: 22 pm    Post subject:
I used to work at a pizza store and i gobbled pepperoni like mad. its no big deal.
Marinewifeandmom
Established Member
Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Posts: 138
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Sun Aug 03, 2008 1: 28 am    Post subject:
good to know [ / icon_smile. gif] i ate that little mini pkg throughout the day. it was soooo good and spicy.

No comments: