Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

Body Mint
Author
Message
mandie
New Member
Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 19
Latitude: Essex, England
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2: 11 pm    Post subject: Body Mint
As we all know, one of the horrible downsides to Atkins its that it gives you bad breath and also I have read, you will eventually give off a bad odour from your body! Yuk.
I read that Body Mint is supposed to eliminate these symptoms as it is in pill form and works from the ' inside out ' so to speak.
I would be interested to know if anyone has tried Body Mint and more importantly, does it work?
Mandie
loser lady
Senior Member
Joined: 26 Jun 2008
Posts: 233
Bearings: Deep South
Conjoin Aug 20, 2008 11: 10 pm    Post subject:
I tried the body mint at the beginning of Ketosis Breath. I must admit I had a difficult time remembering when to take it so I can ' t really say how well it worked. Now I carry around one of those Listerine Pocket packs. That stuff whomps problem breath quick!
mandie
New Member
Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 19
Location: Essex, England
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2: 06 pm    Post subject:
You say you tried Body Mint at the beginning of Ketosis breath - do you mean that bad breath doesn ' t last? Is it only during the induction period that you suffer with this?
I didn ' t do things right during my 2 week induction so I ' ve carried it on and am into week 3. I asked my hubby last night if my breath smelt like an old pair of worn out socks and he said " no " but I wasn ' t sure he was just being nice & didn ' t want to hurt my feelings!
I will be so pleased to find that the ketosis breath is just a phase of Atkins!
loser lady
Senior Member
Joined: 26 Jun 2008
Posts: 233
Location: Deep South
Thu Aug 21, 2008 2: 09 pm    Post subject:
According to my dh, Ketosis breath is a sweety musty ( and to him ) unpleasant odor but since he knows that means the pounds are going, it ' s a tradeoff. So I guess the ketosis breath stays. I brush my teeth and [ / icon_tongue. gif] religiously and use those listerine strips.10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: