Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 13, 2008

New by the way!: )
Author
Message
arsieiuni
Notorious Member
Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 125
Location: Alabama
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9: 56 pm    Post subject: New by the way!: )
I never got around to making an introductory post for myself - _ -
Hi! My name is Shei which is short for Arsiei ( most people find it hard to pronounce so a agnomen was necessary! ) ( See also: It ' s actually rather easy: Arr - shay ^ - ^ )
I ' m 23, a wife of 8 years, a mother of a comely 1 year old girl and about 120 pounds over weight o_o.
I ' ve tried weight watchers and low cal and everything BUT low carb before this! I ' m hopeful this works great because I MUST lose this weight! I can ' t live like this any longer! I ' m tired of disliking myself and I don ' t want a short life due to health complications exacerbated by obesity. [ / icon_sad. gif] Plus I wanna be pretty for my hubby! ^ - ^
Glad I found this forum for support because it ' s already giving me lots of motivation! I have a crustless quiche in the oven so excuse me but I gotta run get it out! ^ - ^
Nice to meet you all! I ' m hoping to get to know some of you better!
Shei
April
New Member
Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 11
Location: Denver
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4: 01 pm    Post subject:
Very nice to meet you. I realize that this post is a little old but I didn ' t find it until today. Good Luck with this. If you have tried everything else then you will definately find satisfiying results from this. When I went through this program before I lost 40 pounds. It was the smallest I was as an adult. I am with you when you say you are tired of feeling like this. Well by now I am sure you are already feeling better. Keep it up!!!!
lnhmgh0914
Established Member
Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 82
Location: South Jersey
Tue Aug 05, 2008 8: 10 pm    Post subject:
Nice to meet you!!
I ' m a momma of a 6 month old ( so I know how hard it can be to eat healthy while wrangling a child ).
Good Luck!!

No comments: