Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 11, 2008

Second time around
Author
Message
Josh125
New Member
Joined: 18 Sep 2007
Posts: 1
Tue Sep 18, 2007 3: 49 pm    Post subject: Second time around
Hi all - I did atkins about 4 years ago and lost 50lbs, give or take. Well I have since moved to a desk job and put the weight back on over the years.
So, since I know this works for me I ' m back at it. This time I ' m going to make it stick! [ / icon_lol. gif]
This is my second day on induction, and I ' M HUNGRY! Ha. My diet for induction consist of eggs in the morning, meat for lunch and dinner with 2 sticks of cheese and greens mixed in there as a snack as well.
I have about 40 lbs to loose this time around, started at 227 so we will see what happens.
bluehex
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2003
Posts: 2663
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Tue Sep 18, 2007 5: 53 pm    Post subject:
If you are hungry, you should eat. Not being hungry is a very important part of the diet. Eat a small snack, if you ' re still hungry, eat again.11 октября 2008 г.

No comments: