Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 11, 2008

When does atkins breath go away?
Author
Message
ragdollhugs
New Member
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 25
Tue Sep 18, 2007 4: 21 pm    Post subject: When does atkins breath go away?
When does the yucky bad breath stop?
I ' m newly single and want to date but I have been careless because the breath is embarassing!
ildanoch
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Tue Sep 18, 2007 4: 25 pm    Post subject:
I believe once you ' ve unbarred out all the toxins in your system.
I remember the first time going into ketosis was rough. I felt dizzy and tingly and stinky lol. Since then I ' ve popped out of ketosis a few times from planned cheats but every time I ' ve gotten back in line I haven ' t noticed an issue.
Deborah sw237 cw166 gw145
D14965
Established Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 139
Location: Geelong Australia
Fri Sep 21, 2007 3: 10 am    Post subject:
I have never had ketosis breath! I think if you drink heaps of water it helps keep it at bay!
CrystalAnn777
Established Member
Joined: 02 May 2006
Posts: 127
Thu Oct 04, 2007 9: 50 pm    Post subject:
Try drinking LOTS AND LOTS of water, or chewing on parsely or other herbs helps.
Mine eventually went away ( or else I got used to it, lol ), but it took a LONG time. I just brushed my teeth a LOT and carried listerine strips with me everywhere.
It may not be as bad as you think, either. Others may hardly notice it [ / icon_smile. gif]11 октября 2008 г.

No comments: