Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

9 Months in and I HATE THIS DIET
Author
Message
e - dubble
New Member
Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 19
Tue Apr 08, 2008 9: 08 pm    Post subject: 9 Months in and I HATE THIS DIET
Just kidding.
I just enjoyed a bowl of strawberries, macadamia nuts, and whipped cream ( heavy cream with some vanilla extract and stevia ).
At no point in the last 8. 75 months have I felt that I ' m missing out. I ' m eating more veggies than ever before, I ' ve been able to feed - if not outright indulge - my craving for meat, and I ' ve improved my overall health in the mean time.
I ' m still waiting for the part where I feel like I ' m sacrificing.
Rooley
Senior Member
Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Posts: 365
Location: England UK
Wed Apr 09, 2008 11: 58 am    Post subject:
Well done! how much weight have you lost and tell us a bit about yourself
The strawberry dessert sounds delicious!
e - dubble
New Member
Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 19
Wed Apr 09, 2008 4: 07 pm    Post subject:
started mid July of 07 at roughly 265. Goal was 220 - 225. I ' m currently hovering between 210 - 215. 6 ' 1 ", waist at 33 ( down from 38 - 39 )...

No comments: