Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 13, 2008

Books
Author
Message
Tril
Senior Member
Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 1322
Direction: ( very ) Northeastern USA
Tue Jun 03, 2008 10: 13 pm    Post subject: Books
Just thought I ' d share with everyone the great deal I got today. I stopped into Goodwill and pawed through their books. I got a paperback copy of Dr. A ' s New Diet Revolution ( 2002 edition so it ' s old but it has good recipes and a carb counter in it ) and a little book called Atkins Eating for Life... this one has 120 meals plans, a carb counter and a daily carb log. I got them for 99 cents each. I looked for some low carb cookbooks but didn ' t find any. Just as well.. I have FAR too many cookbooks already. [ / icon_wink. gif]
smerbear
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 237
Location: North Carolina
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11: 49 pm    Post subject:
That is great. These books are harder to come by these days. I have a Better Homes & Gardens 8 carbs or less cookbook that I got at Marshalls last year for about $5. 00. I am glad I picked it up now.

No comments: