Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

Confession of a cheater
Author
Message
Queena
Accepted Member
Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 41
Direction: Quebec Canada
Thu Sep 06, 2007 7: 40 pm    Post subject: Confession of a cheater
I do not know how many time I would start to diet and something would distract me and I would just give up. My biggest issue is that I have no will power to resist and put a retriction on my communicate.
Once again on this day I am starting over again and I do not want to fail. I have loss alot of weight 2 years pass and because of lack of discipline I am now two sizes from my initial weight.
If anyone out there can help me and give me that kick in the butt, I would be very thankful. I just need some great support.
Tara77
Senior Member
Joined: 15 Jul 2007
Posts: 231
Footing: north carolina
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11: 17 pm    Post subject:
don ' t be so hard on your self,,, this diet like many are hard to stay on!!!!!!!! feel free to pm me if you like,, my whole life i stayed on diets to stay thin but after having kids it was trying to find a diet i could go back to where i was,, but this diet works so well if you just stick with it, and listen to your body to what it responds too. I have had months of stalls and months of great weight loss. I have siad this before but i will say this again,, I really wish I would have found this site when i first started cause it would have really helped my motivation!!!! What was your start weight and your goal weight? I started in jan. 2007 @ 190 lbs. and now down to 124 lbs. just started maitnance stage 2 weeks ago,, so far so good...
Queena
Established Member
Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 41
Location: Quebec Canada
Fri Sep 07, 2007 1: 07 am    Post subject:
I am so glad that you responded, I started at 265 and was down to 168lbs. now back to 194lbs so it is a significant amount of weight gain. I also wish that I have founded this site many moons ago. It would have save me alot of headache. I guess the decision that I had to make is to be a low carber for life. Nothing else seems to work for me. I am starting all over today and I do desire to lose at least 50lbs by the end of the year. I would appreciate any tip that have help you with hurdle ( s ) and how in the world did you get all the way to 124. That would be my ultimate weight goal but I am taking it one step at a time. You might never know how much I appreciate you or anyone else responding to this email. It give me so much to hope for, because I know that there are others out there battling the same war.
ildanoch
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Fri Sep 07, 2007 11: 25 am    Post subject:
Take it a day at a time. Drink LOTS of water.
I personally found logging every single bite I put in my mouth was a good deterent ( it was too much trouble trying to calculate how many carbs were in a cookie crumb lol )
Deborah sw 237 cw 173 gw145
Queena
Established Member
Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 41
Location: Quebec Canada
Fri Sep 07, 2007 12: 04 pm    Post subject:
I started off drinking plenty of water everyday. I read that you should drink 8 - 8oz of water per day and 1 for every 20 pound you are over weight. I been sticking to that rule and it is a great help. I been trying to write down everything that I eat but after a while I just forget to do it. Thanks for responding10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: