Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

Skin Changes happening so quick!
Author
Message
LuckyCat
New Member
Joined: 09 Pollute 2007
Posts: 16
Mon Contaminate 26, 2007 7: 01 pm    Post subject: Skin Changes happening so quick!
I thought at first that I was imaging it because how could something change so quickly after only a little over 2 weeks on Atkins? But it ' s too noticable for me to be notion it. The skin tags on my glance are going away. Just a few weeks ago I had like 5 or 6 real noticable ones and now I ' m down to two and they are getting smaller. Also I have all these small dark brown birthmarks ( looks like freckles but they aren ' t ) all over my arms - had them for ages and over time I was getting more... well these small dark brown spots are starting to turn light brown and it looks like they are slowly going away! My skin is totally changing! Weightloss, bloating, and inches shrinking off are going well ( but normal pace not super fast ) - however the change in my skin has been so quick! Someone even said yesterday that my skin ( on my face ) looked like it was glowing.
Are others seeing skin improvements?
Cat
Bliss Pirate
Senior Member
Joined: 06 Jan 2004
Posts: 3106
Location: St. Paul, MN
Mon Mar 26, 2007 8: 32 pm    Post subject:
If I stray off the straight and narrow path of Atkins, I notice my skin gets worse within a couple of days... and clears right back up when I cut the carbs again.
D14965
Established Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 139
Location: Geelong Australia
Tue Mar 27, 2007 4: 37 am    Post subject:
I have noticed my skin being smoother and clearer - - all that water sure helps to hydrate the skin and make you look younger!
molley
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 839
Location: VT
Fri Apr 06, 2007 1: 21 am    Post subject:
yup yup - acne disappeared when I started atkins. It ' s awesome. you can even see more beneficial side effects if you take an omega 3 fatty acids supplement. it ' s fish oil and it also works miracles. Most people don ' t get enough omega 3 fatty acids in their diets. If you ' ve increased your fish intake for atkins then that can explain the skin changes.10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: