Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 11, 2008

Hello from a fat Nanna: (
Author
Message
Helen - 07
New Member
Joined: 16 Pollute 2007
Posts: 1
Locality: Victoria, Australia
Fri Pollute 16, 2007 3: 58 am    Post subject: Hello from a fat Nanna: (
Hi everyone - have known for a while I needed to lose weight, after ordinary last year and giving up smoking I put on a little (? ) weight. I was playing with my 4 yr old grand daughter last weekend, playing touch your nose, touch your toes.. I couldn ' t touch my toes because my feet were under the coffee aliment ( you have to beleive me ) and my granddaughter laughed and said Nanna you are to fat to touch your toes. I don ' t want to be a fat Nanna LOL. So Monday morning started with the Atkins plan ( always start a diet on on Monday ).
Mentally feeling really good I have taken action, physically feeling really yuk but know that will pass too and hopefully real soon.
Loving this site with all the advice and recipes and support shown to others.
Cheers Helen.
Shazza
Notorious Member
Joined: 08 Wreck 2007
Posts: 37
Fri Deface 16, 2007 8: 15 am    Post subject:
Welcome, Helen. You have joined a wonderful group. Congratulations on taking such a big step in changing your life. Know that you are never alone. We are all well-adjusted on this ride.
D14965
Admitted Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 139
Location: Geelong Australia
Mon Mar 19, 2007 12: 27 am    Post subject:
Hi Helen ( waving )
Welcome to Atkinsville! Soon you will be feeling great and able to touch your toes! [ / icon_lol. gif] let us know how you get on and be sure to ask if you have a question.. Goodluck!!!
Donna [ / icon_biggrin. gif]
harleylady
New Member
Joined: 24 Mar 2007
Posts: 25
Fri Apr 06, 2007 10: 28 am    Post subject: Re: Hello from a fat Nanna: (
Helen - 07 wrote:
Hi everyone - have known for a while I needed to lose weight, after retiring last year and giving up smoking I put on a little (? ) weight. I was playing with my 4 yr old grand daughter last weekend, playing touch your nose, touch your toes.. I couldn ' t touch my toes because my feet were under the coffee table ( you have to beleive me ) and my granddaughter laughed and said Nanna you are to fat to touch your toes. I don ' t want to be a fat Nanna LOL. So Monday morning started with the Atkins plan ( always start a diet on on Monday ).
Mentally feeling really good I have taken action, physically feeling really yuk but know that will pass too and hopefully real soon.
Loving this site with all the advice and recipes and support shown to others.
Cheers Helen.
glad to see ya here.......
welcome to my world....
living life on maintenance for 9 months...11 октября 2008 г.

No comments: