Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

i ' m back on induction
Author
Message
ebbswoman3
New Member
Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 7
Sat Sep 08, 2007 7: 01 pm    Post subject: i ' m back on induction
I took a break from induction for a few weeks. I had lost weight on induction, but I really had noticed it in my clothes and how loose they were getting. I ' ve maintained the weight loss, but I ' m ready to lose some more weight. My friends have noticed and clothes feel better. However, I ' m starting to crave food again. Induction really does suppress the appetite. I just ate a Butterfinger candy bar an hour ago. I don ' t even like them, but my husband does. He is physically fit being I am still working on losing baby fat and our youngest child is one now. I am officially back on induction phase as of one hour ago.
KHOLOBAR
Senior Member
Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 965
Sat Sep 08, 2007 8: 44 pm    Post subject:
Welcome back its good to see you again.
ragdollhugs
New Member
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 25
Sat Sep 08, 2007 9: 12 pm    Post subject:
Congratulations.
How much are you trying to lose?
ebbswoman3
New Member
Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 7
Sun Sep 09, 2007 1: 03 am    Post subject:
approx 40 lb i still need to lose. but i ' m really going to steer clear of the scale due to in part i ' m lifting weights also and i tend to get frustrated if the scale doesn ' t give me that particular number i ' m wanting to see, ya know [ / icon_smile. gif]10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: