Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

Induction breath, any treatment?
Author
Message
ragdollhugs
New Member
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 25
Sat Sep 08, 2007 8: 55 pm    Post subject: Induction breath, any treatment?
I ' m on induction, in ketosis and have dragon breath. I have two questions about that.
First, will it go away when I go to phase two?
I plan to extend on induction longer than 14 days, in detail today is my 14th day. Yay me!
Are there any products or natural supplements to get rid of or at least cover the induction breath? I wake in the morning and can ' t stand myself, it smells so bad,... and just feels odd, kwim? bleh.
Thanks in advance for any guidance!
TTFN.
ebbswoman3
New Member
Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 7
Sat Sep 08, 2007 9: 07 pm    Post subject:
What about sugarfree gum? but that can affect your blood sugar. I ' m not certain though, hopefully others will have answers for that one.
lamd98
Senior Member
Joined: 21 Contaminate 2007
Posts: 248
Latitude: Alberta, Canada
Sat Sep 08, 2007 9: 47 pm    Post subject:
I had that same problem, ragdollhugs, and got the advise to chew on parsley. I ' ll admit I never dit that, sounded too ' rabbit - ish ' to me and I stuck to chewing gum and the Listerine Coolmint pocketpacks ( they melt in your mouth ). It will go away but as soon as you cheat.. wham.. it is back. But... hey... if that is the price to pay for being in ketosis, what is a bit of smelly breath?
Queena
Established Member
Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 41
Location: Quebec Canada
Sat Sep 08, 2007 11: 45 pm    Post subject:
You should consider using those listerning plastic thingy that you place on your [ / icon_tongue. gif] and let it melt.
amelinat
New Member
Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 9
Location: Ireland
Mon Sep 10, 2007 2: 29 pm    Post subject:
Could be worse hugs - I ' m allergic to mint flavouring. Lucky the lovely people at listerine thought of this, the cinnamon plasticy things are awesome.
Queena
Established Member
Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 41
Location: Quebec Canada
Mon Sep 10, 2007 5: 14 pm    Post subject:
I know they works for me. The crazy part about detoxification is that is comes through my pores and I have to constantly make sure that I do not offend [ / icon_redface. gif] but that only last for just a few day and I hid in my house. It is weird how this diet have similar but different effect on different people10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: