Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 11, 2008

Maintenance
Author
Message
rconnor
Established Member
Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 35
Seat: Norman Oklahoma
Melt Apr 25, 2007 10: 56 pm    Post subject: Maintenance
Hey guys I know alot of the time we talk about induction, and weight loss stalls but I have now reached my goal weight of 160! I ' m 5 ' 9 and I like to keep at little waste in my trunk ( much better than the 255 at which I started! ). I am in desperate need of some maintenance advice because I ' m a 23 year old whose never been skinny in my entire life, and my biggest fear is gaining my weight back. I found myself cheating more and more since reaching my goal; any advice would be incomparably appreciated!
molley
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 839
Location: VT
Thu Apr 26, 2007 1: 08 am    Post subject:
first CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That is phenomenal.
well the idea situation would be that about 10 - 15 lbs. before you reach your goal, you slow down, and transition meticulously through the 3rd stage to make sure that you reinforce the lifetime eating habits that you should now have.
The cheating thing - - I ' m scared that that ' s going to be my problem when I do get to maintenance. Of course I haven ' t gotten there yet...
I really really really suggest that you go back and read the book cover to cover with careful attention to the 3rd and 4th stages.
molley
Senior Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 839
Location: VT
Thu Apr 26, 2007 1: 12 am    Post subject:
also.... do you have pictures!?!
rconnor
Established Member
Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 35
Location: Norman Oklahoma
Thu Apr 26, 2007 11: 55 pm    Post subject:
I do! I will post a before and after on the pictures section of the website. I really do need to read the book!! Thanks for the advice!11 октября 2008 г.

No comments: