Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 11, 2008

The woosh fairy at last!
Author
Message
catsandtrees
Celebrated Member
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 44
Whereabouts: Smack in the middle of the UK
Fri Sep 28, 2007 9: 26 pm    Post subject: The woosh fairy at last!
OK, so I started Atkins on 9th August 07.
I have a good 1st 3 weeks and then I stalled bit time.
A few weeks ago I lost a 1lb and then suddenly this last week or so the weight is really beginning to shift. Wa 177lbs a week or so ago and now 172!
I have now lost 16lbs since 9th August on Atkins and lost 7lbs on Weight Watchers before I started Atkins so a grand total of 23lbs.
I spent £300 ( $600 ) on myself last weekend on some new clothes and got into a UK size 14 trousers! Not bad as I was a UK size 18 when I started Atkins.
The only slight snag at the moment is lunchtime at work as although I managed to get a salad for lunch it has some pasta in it. I ate some of the pasta and hope it will not effect me too much. Oh and I also ate 2 biscuits today. [ / icon_redface. gif]
Well, if I suddenly stall I only have myself to blame.
Onwards and upwards.
Oh, I just finished my 1st week in my new job and feel really chuffed. [ / icon_smile. gif]
ragdollhugs
New Member
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 25
Sat Sep 29, 2007 5: 04 pm    Post subject:
That ' s great! Congratulations!
I ' m thrilled to hear your update as I am currently discouraged with what may be a plateau. Your update is very encouraging to me. Very encouraging. So Congratulations again and thank you for the personal effect your experience has on me at this time.
Yes, onwards and upwards we go!
Please stay in touch and keep us posted on your progress! [ / icon_biggrin. gif]
catsandtrees
Established Member
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 44
Location: Smack in the middle of the UK
Mon Oct 01, 2007 7: 52 pm    Post subject:
Hi, thanks and your are most welcome.
I dont know why we stall sometimes. It is so frustrating.
I have been very good since I ate those biscuits and actually went to the gym on Saturday.
The problem I am having at the moment is that I know I need to exercise but I am struggling to find the time at the moment. The problem is, is that I also need to be fit for my job but it is m new job that is stopping me going to the gym as I am so busy and when I get home in the evening I need to spend time with my family and then when they are in bed I have to study.
I think I am just going to have to say ' I am going to gym and everything else must wait '.
We must stay focused and positive and I guess except these obsticles which want to get in our way.
We must keep our eyes on the goal which is to be a slimmer, healthier, happier person and we must reward ourselves along the way to keep us motivated.
Lets keep on going at it.11 октября 2008 г.

No comments: