Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 10, 2008

Yesterday was rough...
Author
Message
ready2lose
New Member
Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 6
Post: Bluffdale, UTAH
Thu Sep 06, 2007 4: 34 pm    Post subject: Yesterday was rough...
yesterday I had a headache all day and was sluggish all day at work, it was miserable. I am feeling a lot better this morning and I noticed that I am not as hungry as yesterday and the day before. I am promising to weigh myself next Monday and I have my fingers crossed that I will have some results.
I tried to find Ketostix yesterday at our local store and couldn ' t find them. Does anyone know of sometime that I can get them? I would love to know if I am in ketosis!
I have several induction friendly recipes to try today thanks to the recipe forum! thanks for all the help, this site is great!
kidd
Senior Member
Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 457
Thu Sep 06, 2007 5: 11 pm    Post subject:
The headache and sluggish feeling should pass within a few days. May be the withdraw of certain foods / chemicals. Soon you will have so much energy, you will feel great! Hang in there....
ready2lose
New Member
Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 6
Location: Bluffdale, UTAH
Thu Sep 06, 2007 5: 34 pm    Post subject:
Thanks for the encouragement! I am really excited to start this new lifestyle.
KHOLOBAR
Senior Member
Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 965
Fri Sep 07, 2007 11: 33 am    Post subject:
Welcome ready2lose
it sounds like you have the atkins flue it will pass it usually is 24 hours just your body reacting to atkins. The kitosticks can be found at cvs or riteaid even at walmart you have to ask for them they keep them behind the counters. Good luck10 октября 2008 г.

No comments: