Atkins Diet: Nutrition & Healthy Food are key components in the Atkins Weight Loss Programs, resulting in natural weight loss through a customized weight.Info on the Atkins Diet to give you a basic understanding about how the diet works, including descriptions of the Atkins phases, food lists, pros and cons.Atkins diet and low carbohydrate diet resources for all low carb diet plans: Research, recipes, information, support forums, tools and tips for all low carb

Atkins Diet News

Oct 14, 2008

Just starting
Author
Message
arabiandream
New Member
Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Mon Apr 07, 2008 4: 06 am    Post subject: Just starting
I have tries atkins three times and do very well everytime but just can ' t seem to stay otivated to stay on so i am joining this forum in hopes that we ( the forum ) can help each other. I hope to lose 23 LBS. All i do is think about it and i want to act!! [ / icon_redface. gif] [ / icon_cry. gif]
dafeedil
Celebrated Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 111
Post: Indianapolis, IN
Mon Apr 07, 2008 3: 07 pm    Post subject:
Good luck! There are a lot of very helpful people on this forum. I kept " thinking " about it too, until the day that I did decide to act. I ' m so glad I did, I ' ve lost another pound over the weekend. [ / icon_razz. gif]
karenjs
Senior Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Location: San Jose
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6: 56 pm    Post subject:
Hi arabiandream!
Welcome! I know that the great people on this forum help me stay motivated. Have you started a personal progress thread on the Progress Board yet? That helps a lot. Think of it as your weight loss blog.
I ' m glad you ' re here.
mneemnee
Established Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 134
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Mon Apr 07, 2008 7: 09 pm    Post subject:
Hello and welcome Arabian dream.
People here are great and helpful so don ' t worry 23 lbs are not many and you ' ll easily lose them if you just focused and kept on track. Good luck.

No comments: